Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Showers

This weekend was a little bitter sweet. It was my fabulous brother and sister-in-law's baby shower. It was originally going to be a joint shower for the baby we would have adopted in January, if the adoption hadn't failed. I was worried I would have a hard time, but I'm so glad to say I was able to put it out of my mind for the most part and had a great time celebrating my brother's soon to be little boy and spending time with my wonderful family!


The night before the shower we all went to Coldstones for icecream. The kids were so cute picking their icecream:



Anna is the cutest pregnant woman ever. She's so teeny-tiny except for her little baby bump:

The happy expecting couple:



Oma brought the "molecule balls" to the church for the kids to play in to keep them entertained during the shower. They had a blast!!


Little M. loves to pose for the camera:
The delicious breakfast spread:
T. is such a happy little boy. He wanted his picture taken. What a little cutie!!

They brought these balloon-noise makers and blew them up for the kids to chase. It was so funny to watch them squeal with delight and chase them around the room.




Baby C. did not think it was so fun to watch the balloons. She had more of a look of terror. Her reaction was pretty funny.

No comments: