Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mystique Site Official Launch!!


It's been a long time coming, but MystiqueTheatre.com has officially launched!!! Since the company is growing, the website will continue to grow in the next few months, but I'm really happy it's launched and that it all went well.

They've got a cool promotion going on, just for signing up in their address book you are entered into a contest for a trip to Las Vegas to see The Phantom of the Opera (link: http://www.mystiquedining.com/pocatello/promotion.html). Also, they wanted a "Share the Magic" page where customers can nominate someone special for free tickets and even school scholarships (link: http://www.mystiquedining.com/pocatello/share_gh.html)

Check out the site here

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Hi Heidi, good job on the website. I was trying to join the mailing list and it wasn't letting me because I didn't put a number in the phone number box, but I was. Any specific way I need to put it in? :) Thanks

epugs said...

Wow Heidi!! The website looks incredible! You are amazing!