Thursday, May 14, 2009

4 year Anniversary

Clint and I celebrated our 4 Year Wedding Anniversary this week! (it's hard to believe, its gone by so quickly) My Grandparents have a cabin near Heber, Utah, and they were so kind to let us use it. Clint had never been there before, and I have been going since I was 3 years old, so it was neat for me to see the cabin through his eyes. The cabin is one of my favorite places in the world, so I was thrilled when he fell in love with it too. Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you Clint!!! On our way to the cabin we stopped in Park City. Clint posed with a bear.
And I posed with Bessie.

Clint loves the outdoors and had a blast with the campfire.

He had a lot of cool fire images, but these are a couple of my favorites.

Clint thought the cactus was pretty cool.

We drove past Starvation Reservoir, the water was a beautiful turquoise blue (which doesn't really show in the pic :))

1 comment:

The Royal Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 4 years WAHOO!!!
I love the cabin looks fun