Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving


We went to my Grandparents house for Thanksgiving.

Kevin & his new wife Anna. She plays the piano beautifully.


After Thanksgiving I spent a couple days with my parents, while Clint had to go back to Pocatello for work. I finally started the mural for one of the bathrooms at my parents. This is the sea castle. Next time I go I'll have to paint seaweed and fish.

Dad & Mom decorating the Christmas tree. After we had hot chocolate, yum!

My darling sister Rachel.

In the words of Judy "OOOH, LA LA!"


A shout out to my cousin Niki for taking these pics below. I didn't take pics of us eating, so I copied these from her blog:


We have to sit at two different tables. Our table used to be the kid table. I still think it's strange that we're all grown up.

3 comments:

The Royal Family said...

you painted that mural?
I want one, how much do you charge? and when will you be in Cedar next LOL
Impressive!

Niki McDowell said...

It was fun to see you! I can't believe we're all grown up. We've had some good times as cousins

CaptainJay said...

Nice mural, Heidi. When I first looked at it, I thought it was a model, not a painting. You're good. We missed being with ya'llz at Thanksgiving.