Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let It Snow!

Didn't summer just get here?! We were quite surprised when we looked out the window yesterday morning to find a lovely blanket of snow. Apparently here in Pocatello we have very short summers, and no fall or springs. We had snow up through June, so the summer was really too short.

However, there are some plus sides to the snow. Mostly CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!! Growing up my family had the tradition that we don't listen to Christmas music until November, and then only on Sundays, until after Thanksgiving. I've added one exception to the rule. On the first day of snow for the season I listen to Christmas music. Since Clint and I will be going to North Carolina for Christmas, I think we will decorate a little early this year, so we can enjoy a Christmas season here.

No comments: