Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Clint's Ankle



Clint burned his ankle. Clint called me while I was at work to tell me he had been burned, but he said he was fine. Imagine my surprise when I picked him up from work 4 hours later, barefoot with a 2nd degree burn. Though Clint fought tooth and nail, I took him to a doctor. They were able to fix up the wound, though it will probably be a couple week before he heels. I'm just glad his foot will be okay.


Clint is insisting that I post a pic of the burn. I apologize for this picture. I tried to make it as small as possible. Don't look closely if you have a week stomach.



1 comment:

CaptainJay said...

Ouch - Clint, I feel for you man. That does not look fun at all. Hopefully it makes a full recovery. Your Mom always told you sports cars weren't safe. Who knew she meant because of antifreeze.