Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wonder Pets and Tree Stars

Fear of vegetables? Not in our house. Thanks to the following shows:

Who are the Wonder Pets, you might ask? Well apparently these cute little creatures fly around the world saving animals using teamwork, and at the end of their adventure they all get celery for their treat.
Now the boys love celery!!
The Land Before Time is FC1's current favorite movie. He'd watch it over and over all day if we'd let him. They are in search of "Tree Stars" or "Green Food"
Imagine my surprise when I made a spinach salad (I was worried I'd have to drench it in ranch to get the boys to eat any), but FC1 announced, "Look Mom! Tree Stars!!!" And then they kept asking for more!!!
Thank you kid shows for helping me get my kids to eat their veggies :)

No comments: