Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Identity


I'm in my last month of school, wahoo!!! This has been the toughest month so far though. I have two classes that are all about building portfolios and getting ready to apply for jobs.

The hardest part has been coming up with a logo/graphic that represents me. How do you sum your self up just using your name and a graphic? It has been a very difficult challenge. Well, I think I'm getting there and I've posted a sneak peak. This is my rough draft of my business card.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

I think it's beautiful, Heidi. Great job! And congrats on being done! Woohoo!

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

I LOVE IT! I think it is totally YOU! Keep up all the good work, YOU are AWESOME!

Shelby said...

Oooh I like it Heidi! keep up the hard work, that's exciting you're so close to being done!

Leisha said...

Heidi I love it! It's so cute and I think it fits you perfectly! Great job!

Julie Porter said...

I like that it is so feminine, yet very professional... like you.

Nicole said...

that's awesome heidi! take free models when you can :)